Financial metrics are now available in big data reports. These metrics:
- are limited to the time frame since 11 August 2016 (at this date, Smart AdServer started collecting financial metrics)
- are net values
- are reported in the currency of the individual network
Keep in mind: To get results for these metrics, you must fill in financial data on insertion level and/or on website level. For more details, read below.
Access to reports
To access reports go to Reports > Creation of a report
Access to financial data
- in the Reports columns (1) section, select the appropriate columns
- switch to the Metrics (2) section
- select the appropriate Financial data (3)
You can choose from:
- Net revenue
- Net ad network revenue
- Net eCPM
- Net CPM (only works, when the Insertion column is selected)
- Net CPC insertion dimension (only works, when the Insertion column is selected)
Financial data on insertion level
Financial data on insertion level (General settings) are mandatory to get results for the metrics Net revenue, Net eCPM, Net CPM, Net CPC.
Keep in mind: Financial data entered on insertion level have no retroactive effect for reports. For instance, if you change the CPM today, your new CPM will apply to the period as of today. Reports for the period prior to your change (yesterday, the day before etc.) will still be based on the old CPM.
Revenue share on website level
An Ad network rate (%) in the detail view of the website is mandatory to get results for the metric Net ad network revenue.
About the Ad network rate (%):
An ad network can define an Ad network rate (%) for each publisher (website). Defining "70%" here means that the Ad network retains 70% of the revenue and pays out 30% to the publisher.
- some metrics (especially computed metrics, like interactions) are not yet compatible with financial data