With RTB+ performance reports, you get a quick overview of the key RTB+ performance KPIs.
The figures and data here are updated constantly. However, there is a latency (delay) of 2 hours on average. In very rare cases, this latency (delay) may go up to a maximum of 4 hours.
RTB+ related KPIs
At the top of the page, you will find an overview of RTB+ related KPIs. All these KPIs are for the current month (from the 1st of the month until today).
- Revenue: Revenue displayed in the currency of your network (account at Smart AdServer)
- Auctions: Amount of initiated auctions, where advertiser were invited to bid
- Impressions: Amount of RTB+ Impressions. These are the won auctions (successful auctions), where the winner served its creative.
- Fill rate: Calculated as follows: RTB+ Impressions / (Auctions - Direct impressions)
- Direct impressions: Amount of times where Smart AdServer's Holistic Yield Algorithm decided to give the impression to a direct campaign (insertion) rather than selling it via RTB+. The Holistic Yield Algorithm optimizes RTB+ revenue while making sure that direct campaigns (insertions) deliver appropriately and meet their goals (impressions).
- Avg Clearing CPM: Average price paid by the winners (successful auctions)
- Avg Offered CPM: Average price of all bids of all the bidding advertisers
- Avg Winner CPM: Average price of all bids of all the winning advertisers
Charts and tables
In the lower part of the page, you will find charts and tables with more details
- Overview: KPIs by day or by month
- Deals: KPIs for last 7 days or last 30 days; Table with Recent deals with KPIs since the deal's start date
- Inventory: KPIs by Website and by Format
- Demand: Charts and tables by DSP and by Buyer (Top 10 and complete tables for each)