Smart AdServer's RTB+ can be used as part of our Publisher AdServer solution or in a standalone mode.
Enabling RTB+ in the Publisher ad serving solution takes advantage of our holistic yield approach, bringing more revenue and less unsold inventory to our customers.
Sign in to the user interface
Sign in to the User interface here.
Use your Manage ID (1) and Password (2).
The Manage ID (1) has the format yourUserName@networkName (example: johnsmith@mediaxyz)
- Go to Administration > Formats
- Click Edit
Edit existing format
Formats represent sizes of ad slots (e. g. 160x600 for skyscraper). It is also referred to as "ad position".
Click Edit to modify an existing format
- Validate the name (1) (e. g.: "160x600")
- Under Platform settings (2), define width and height for at least one platform (e. g. 160x600 for a skyscraper on a desktop website)
- Click Save (3)
Repeat the process for each format.
Go to Administration > Websites & pages
Websites represent publishers or systems which call Smart Adserver to monetize the impression. Each website consists of at least one page (section). Each page includes formats (ad positions).
- Select a site from the tree and click Edit (1)
- Validate the Site Name (2)
- in Site URL (3), enter the publisher's domain (recommended) without "www". When placing the bid request, Smart AdServer will use this domain as a backup for the referrer URL. Enter the domain in the following format:
for desktop: http://domain.com
for mobile web: http://domain-site.com
for Android apps: http://domain-android.com
for iPhone apps: http://domain-iphone.com
- Click Save
Click New page group and enter a name (typically, the same name as the website).
Edit page group
Edit the page group as shown above.
Enable all the formats relevant for the given website and click Save.
Click New page
- Enter a page name (1); typically, the same name as the website
- Click Save (2)
When done with the edition of every website that will use RTB+, create a pack: go to Administration > Websites and page packs and click New
Add all sites
(1) Name the Pack: RTB+ all sites
(2) Select all websites
(3) Add the websites
(4) Click Save